Sunflower & Adventure Weekend Getaway
Time & Location
About the Event
Take advantage of this special offer for a weekend getaway in the beautiful Hudson Valley, NY.
Begin your weekend with 3 hours of climbing, swinging, and zipping from tree to tree at Tree Top Adventures at Barton Orchards. Then head over to LeChambord at Curry Estate and check into your suite for a well deserved rest. (Only 10 minutes away). On Sunday Morning enjoy a delicious brunch with bottomless mimosa's. Then, last but not least, return to Barton Orchards for the Sunflower Festival where you can walk amongst thousands of the most beautiful sunflowers and fill a signature bucket with 6 Sunflowers to take home.
We are offering a special discounted rate of ONLY $315.73 for two people in one hotel room, tax included
(regular price would be $448.72, an approximate savings of $133 for two people)
Availability is limited. Schedule your Sunflower & Adventure Weekend Getaway TODAY!
Your Ticket includes:
2 ticket admissions to Tree Top Adventures at Barton Orchard on Saturday
2 ticket admissions to the Sunflower Festival, including 6 Sunflowers and a bucket of your choice on Sunday
1 room at LeChambord at Curry Estate for your overnight accommodation (2 people maximum in the room)
2 appetizers and 2 entrees of your choice off the Sunday Brunch menu (served between 10am and 2pm) including bottomless mimosa's
Once you purchase your ticket you will receive an email from Barton Orchards within 24 hours with your admission tickets and instructions on how to schedule your time at Tree Top Adventures. You will also receive an email from LeChambord at Curry Estate within 24 hours to discuss the type of rooms that are available for your stay and reserve your table for Sunday Brunch.
Please note that the ticket price includes NYS sales tax but does not include gratuity for any of the staff that works hard to make your weekend effortless.
You can also purchase addition tickets for children!
Under 6 - $23
- Some parties have friends or family members that cannot climb the main course, due to their age or height. Fortunately, we have our Kid Koala Course for those young climbers. They can utilize the Koala Course, while the rest of the group or family tries the main courses. This is a win-win, everyone gets to climb and experience the park - no one is left on the side lines.
** The Koala Course can only be used, if at least one member of the party is climbing the main courses. **
- The child will help their grownups pick sunflowers
- A special Kids Menu will be available with for brunch with a choice of French Toast, Belgain Waffles or Chicken Tenders and French Fries.
- A cot will be provided in the room at the Inn of Le Chambord at Curry Estate.
Children age 7-17 (can climb the adult Tree Top course but must be at least 72" tall) - $55
- Child can climb the adult Tree Top course but must be at least 72" tall
- Must be between 60-275lbs
- Children must be accompanied by at least one ticketed adult during any use of the Equipment. Adult must be a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older who will sign this License Agreement. Maximum of two children (ages 7-9) per adult in the party. Children ages 10-17 may use the Equipment alone, but must have a parent or guardian 18 years or older present to check in, attend safety orientation and sign this License Agreement.
- You will be required complete a waiver prior to beginning the course.
LeChambord at Curry Estate
2737 Route 52
Hopewell Jct, NY 12533
April at email@example.com
63 Apple Tree Lane
Poughquag, NY 12570
- 8/17 - 8/18/19 Weekend 2 Adult$315.73+$7.89 Service fee$315.73+$7.89 Service fee0$0